Coconut Margaritas

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coconut Margaritas
Recipe type: Drink
Prep time:
Total time:
Serves: 4 drinks
Ingredients:
- 1 cup Coco Lopez (or cream of coconut)
- ½ cup lime juice
- ½ cup tequila
- ¼ cup triple sec
- 1 cup ice (if you can, use crushed ice)
Instructions
- Place ice and liquid ingredients into a blender, then blend until mixture is slushy.
- Pour into glasses, then garnish with toasted coconut.
Notes
To toast coconut, toss it with a little salt then bake on a cookie sheet in the oven at 350 degrees for ten to fifteen minutes, stirring the coconut occasionally so it toasts evenly.
Whoa Baby!!!!!! I have all of those ingredients and hot diggity dog I think I'm going to give these a try this weekend too. Yum yum!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks delicious but I'll be having something warm tonight...Eskimo game and it's gonna be ...fresh...yeah...that's the word...doesn't sound as bad as FRIGID!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the cocktails!!!
What time are they served?? =)
ReplyDeleteJenn