Thursday, October 22, 2009

Whoot whoot(in the famous words of Lesley)!!!

Been out of Blog Land for a bit. We have been sick and now are well....trying to get back in the groove. Well, you might be wondering why I posted some crazy Mexican dude....well let me tell you

'CAUSE I WON A TRIP TO MEXICO!!!!!! How do you say, una cerveza más, por favor

6 comments:

  1. Don't forget the camoflauge bikini :o)

    And don't drink the water, that was the funniest part of Sex and the City, you know when Charlotte craps her pants. I'm still laughing about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!!

    thats my fave part of the whole movie...prim and proper Charlotte pooped her pants...ha ha ha...now im gonna have to watch the movie tonight...

    heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! Who sponsored the contest? work? Radio? And here I was all excited because I won 25 Sobey's points!!!!

    Guess I'll watch the movie just for that scene! Glad they don't have smell-a-vision.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's amazing!! When do you go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. And a WOOT WOOT to you :o) How could I have forgotten that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think she should take her pregger sister;)

    ReplyDelete