

So, it's official. The bannana yellow handbag that I have been sporting on my shoulder for almost 2 years now has finally made it to it's resting place of the trash. It kind of(kind of used strongly in this case) looked like this minus a few details and the designer name, of course. And now I would like to be independently wealthy and get myself one of these nice brown ones....with the designer name, of course. I love labels.....can I afford to buy them, no...but I still love them.
Oh sister... better work on the independently wealth part or add above mentioned nice brown bag to your Christmas Wishlist for Mom!
ReplyDeleteLouLou has a connection - ask me for details.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love me some designer jeans. Paige, Hudson, Victoria Beckham, Habituals...sigh...it's like a little piece of heaven for my ass.
Expensive but worth it to have at least one pair of 'going out' jeans.
Does this mean WallyWorld isn't a designer outlet?
ReplyDelete