Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Sister vs. Advice
So sister is new to this pre-parenthood thing...obviously. She asked me a question. "So, do people always give you advice or their own pregnancy/labour stories when you are pregnant?" Bahhhh haaaaa.....I cracked right up. Of course they do. Being pregnant, adopting, or whatever the case may be is an open invitation for people to spew. Get used to it sister.....it's only just begun. Welcome to the the "motherload of motherhood". Just think of all the great advice you are going to be able to give some day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now I feel the need to FB her with some motherly advice!!!
ReplyDeleteShould I tell her about my attempt to birth a 10.1 lb baby?
a lady at work is pregnant...and her birthday is today...so we got her a cake and someone said make a wish and then asked what she wished for...i said that i hoped she wished the baby has a small head!
ReplyDeleteHeather
I'm with Lesley, I suddenly feel like giving advice. =)
ReplyDeleteJenn
I don't mind the positive advice honestly, but the advice about things hurting or how un-fun pregnancy can be, keep it to yourself:)
ReplyDelete