Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Friday Night Lights Birthday Party

Friday night lights Karaoke'ing for Jenn's birthday was excellent! Fantastic time. Metallica, Stone Temple Piolots, Abba, Meatloaf, Kenny and Dolly, The Kinks, the famous Clarence Carter, and others made an appearance. And the best....we all got I.D.'d. Okay, it wasn't some boom chicka boom hot club but when you are 30ish any "getting I.D.'d" situation is good. Bunco was great too. I didn't win a prize unless you count the inches to my @$$ from....those thirteen cookies I ate......yumo!!!! I will be paying Tamara for a dozen or two of those bad boys.

3 comments:

  1. It was a fun night. I was so impressed with you and the Metallica. Oh and the strokin'

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What made the singing even better to Strokin' was the actions!

    \m/ \m/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm going to start calling you CC now just because of that night. Foxy, LouLou, Gigi and CC...it has a nice ring to it, you know.

    ReplyDelete