Friday, September 10, 2010

Shocking Sights to see on Deerfoot Trail







1st prize goes to:

Can you believe it??? I saw this on a pick-up truck as a big huge bumper sticker on the back window right next to the shotgun! That's right.....you guessed it, from Idaho. Okay, the shotgun part was made up but for real the sticker. I can't believe people have these views let alone advertise them.
2nd prize goes to:
The sophisticated older gentleman in a biz suit driving his Carrera at 5:30am this morning on his way to downtown with.....get ready for it......THE TOP DOWN!!!! It was 7 degrees and dark people, did you hear me? 7 degrees and dark.


























2 comments:

  1. Maybe it was rental convertible and he wanted to get his money's worth of the whole "top down" experience?

    Funniest thing I've ever seen on Deerfoot was a truck that had crashed on the Calf Robe Bridge and there were LIVE CHICKENS everywhere!!! Talk about traffic coming to a stand still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen thing like this on Deerfoot but in Sturgis when we did a trip to Mount Rushmore I saw a guy on a sport bike texting while he was driving on the interstate!!!

    ReplyDelete