Friday, May 28, 2010

Ducks











So, Connor was doing a project in school that involved math(graphing) and ducks......and then oh, what do you know I ended up babysitting ducks one night. Oh fun. The germ-o-phobe brings ducks in her house!!! They shat in my tub!!!! What was I thinking.....








No really, it was fun and the kids thought it was the best thing ever. They loved it. The ducks were cute. They snuggle up and watch T.V. with you on your lap. Sure they might poop on you on the towel you have under them but hey, I've had worse, I think.....








They were quiet all night and then in the morning, look out. They were noisy and wanted ATTENTION. For dinner we fed them spaghetti(plain mushed up). Who knew? They gobbled it.








It was an experience for sure and I don't think the boys will every forget it.








No comments:

Post a Comment