Monday, April 19, 2010

Popularity Contest

So, things have changed up for pre-school drop off and pick-up and now Grandma E. is doing the pick-up at pre-school and drop off at dayhome duty. I said to Elliot this morning...."So, Grandma will drop you off at Lesley's after school today and I will pick you up at Lesley's okay?" "No Mom. I want to go to Grandma's after school." "I am picking you up today buddy so you should go to Lesley's." "No Mom, you don't have the stuff to make floats and Grandma does." "Oh, I see." I said.

Grandma's really are the best! Thank heaven for Grandma's.

3 comments:

  1. It's funny because he told me the same thing. Alas, he arrived in a cheery mood when Grandma E. dropped him off after school despite the fact that I don't have the stuff to make floats. One day I'll surprise him :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree grandma's are the best!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea, I haven't had a float in so long...

    A

    ReplyDelete