I can't believe you are four years old Elliot! The time flies so fast. So many milestones and adventures. You are a great kid. I am proud to say you are mine. You enjoy life and always smile or laugh. I look forward to many more birthday's to come. Although I am not sure I like the "growing up" idea so much. It whizzes by. Doesn't every generation say that but we don't believe it until it happens to us?
The day started with a great day at pre-school. Birthday Crown tradition and cupcakes by Mom. Then bff(L.P.) came over for some playtime and then we headed out to the party at Build a Bear, highly recommended by the way. It was fantastic. Pictures below. You can't bring food or drinks in the store so treats to go home are a good idea. It's about 1.5 hours long. I think they had a great time. Or at least they faked it really well if they didn't. We came home and had pizza and cake. Walked L.P. home after they played some more. I am sure he slept well that night as did my kids.
Love it! Especially the pic of him showing his tummy - all the boys do it, lol.
ReplyDeleteLucas did have a great time, and we both agree Elliot is a great kid. Happy Birthday buddy!
ReplyDelete